Lubricant & toy cleaner
Tip: do not use silicone-based lubricants with silicone sex toys, this can damage the material!
Silicone base lubricant is:
- Thicker and fatter than water-based lubricant
- Does not dry out (quickly)
- Perfect for massages
- Will stay smooth for a long time
- Unfortunately gives stains on bedding faster
- Can not be used safely with silicone toys, but with glass or metal toys.
- Is safe to use with condoms.
Water-based lubricant is:
- Safe to use with all kinds of sex toys
- Dries faster than silicone-based lubricant
- Easy to clean
- Feels somewhat more watery than silicone-based lubricant.
- Is safe to use with condoms
But most of all:
Lubricant is always nice! You can't use enough of it. Whether you use it during sex or with sex toys, it increases your feeling and comfort, you have less trouble with wounds or dry spots (especially with anal!) And it just feels much nicer.
There are also silicone-based lubricants or a mix of the two that you can safely use with silicone toys. Also, with some lubricants it is not clear on the packaging what kind of lubricant it is. Always read the packaging carefully.
Do you have any questions or are you not completely satisfied? You can always ask us for advice. We are happy to help you!