• Sustainable alternative to tampons with bleach
• Wear up to 12 hours
• Easy in use
• Smart investment
• Safe for your body Read more
Fun Factory menstrual cups come in a set of 2 and are the safe, sustainable alternative to tampons. Perfectly shaped to the inside of the vagina for optimum wearing comfort. You can wear menstrual cups much longer than tampons, especially on the lighter days. That means changing only twice a day. The cups come with an anti-bacterial travel pouch, so that you can always have a clean spare with you.
There is an extensive manual full of tips for inserting and removing the cups. So you don't have to worry about that. It requires some skill, but come on lady: you can do it! Allow yourself some time to practice.
You insert the cup up to the cervix. The cup will collect your menstrual blood there. You take the cup out again, empty it into the toilet. Rinse with some water and place it back in again or replace it with a new one. Easy as that!
To properly clean the cups you can boil them out for 5 minutes in a pan of water.
Why menstrual cups instead of tampons / sanitary pads?
- Durable: 1 set lasts for years
- Save money
- Less waste: good for the environment
- Fits better with / in your body
- Also suitable for shallow vagina's
- No bleach in your body
- Replace less often
- Swimming, sports, sauna, LIFE! Everything is easier with a cup
- No dry vagina, prevents wounds
- Incl. Travel pouch, handy to take with you
- Made in Germany
Which menstrual cup size suits me?
The most popular size is the Explore Kit, with both a Size A and a Size B cup. For example, choose size A for the lighter and B for the heavier days. If you usually do not have a heavy period, you can often manage with A. We recommend variant B for women who have already given birth.
Fun Cup Size A:
- 5.3 cm high
- 4.0 cm diameter
- 20 ml
- 4x more volume than a normal tampon
Fun Cup Size B:
- 5.8 cm high
- 4.3 cm diameter
- 30 ml
- 6x more volume than a normal tampon