- All products are added to your cart.
This amazing g-spot vibrator by Fun Factory has a good format: He's a total of 22.5 cm. Moreover, he fills you care with a diameter of 2.8 cm at its thinnest part to 4.4 cm at the thickest part. He has 12 different positions, is rechargeable and available in three colors. The curved tip stimulates your G-spot like no other!
Patchy Paul shacht is completely made from 100% medical grade silicone. This is not only soft and flexible, but also make hypoallergenic and hygienic. In addition, all toys from Fun Factory designed and manufactured in Germany. They maintain a high quality standard and offer you therefore two year warranty on all their products. </ P>
Patchy Paul: figurehead Fun Factory </ h2>
The special shape of Patchy Paul (like a caterpillar with eyes) has been around since the early years of Fun Factory the figurehead of the renowned brand. Patchy Paul's form is thus about 20 years. But inside it evolves again every time. This G5 (fifth generation) vibrator is rechargeable, 100% watertight and very powerful. That promises a lot of FUN between the sheets or anywhere you want. Its discreet, deep vibrations provide unprecedented fun anywhere on the body. </ P>
Specifications G5 Patchy Paul Vibrator Fun Factory </ h3>
- Large: Stunning rechargeable vibrator total of 22.5 cm and a diameter of 2.8 to 4.4 cm
- Strong:. The vibrations are optimally distributed throughout the shaft
- Flexibility: Soft flexible shaft makes stable silicone for just the right pressure on her G-spot and clitoris
- Powerful:. 12 deep but silent vibration modes (6 intensity levels and six different rhythms)
- Patchy Paul's inquisitive nose is always in toward your g-spot
- the ribbed surface creates excitement during insertion
- Hold tight and intuitive operation: PRESS FUN tO PLAY with LOOP
- Always 2 year Limited warranty by Fun Factory products! </ p>
The vibrator is easily recharged with the supplied Click 'N Charge - charger. The two magneetcontactjes clicks easily onto the vibrator. Plug the cable into a USB adapter (eg. Your phone), power bank or PC and charging starts. All USB ports are suitable for Patchy Paul. </ P>