• Secretly enjoy training and pelvic floor muscles.
• Does not vibrate, but inside a loose ball that ticks while you move.
• You can feel it and triggers the muscles to tighten. Read more
Smartballs Uno Fun Factory you can train your pelvic floor muscles. Moreover secretly wearing such a ball is very exciting. The ticking inside ball creates subtle stimulation at every step. The trick is to keep the ball in by tightening your pelvic floor muscles (which is where you stop your pee with). Sounds easy? Could be worse though!
You can use your pelvic muscles very well during sex. By stretching them you will be tighter. And that works for both parties stimulating. Moreover, it is also healthy to train your pelvic floor. It can prevent incontinence or even fix and keep your vagina in good condition to help prevent subsidence.
In addition to all that good, the balls are also secretly supported. If a secret incentive, for example where only you and, if necessary. your partner know. become particularly popular since the Fifty Shades of Gray books and movies!
- Product for the so-called Kegel exercises with a silicone coated ball to train the pelvic floor muscles
- Suitable for beginners, also for advanced (see also SMARTBALLS DUO)
- Comfortable size to allow easy insertion
- Ergonomic design that molds to your body
- The moving inner ball stimulates and trains the pelvic floor muscles. just during your daily activities.
- Short but regular use gives the best results
- Helps to reduce incontinence.
- Increases sensitivity and stimulate additional work for him and her!
- Sometimes recommended by obstetricians and gynecologists
- diameter: 3.60 cm =
- Length of tab: 7.30 cm=
- Weight: 36.00 g=
- Always 2 year manufacturer Fun Factory products!=
|Length||4.5 cm (+ retrieval cord)|
|Power||Does not apply|
|Number of settings|